Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Great article!

Just wanted to link this morning to an excellent article I found on the New York Times website. The tents in the median are ones that I have passed by lots of times and always marveled at. Kim and I saw many a naked Haitian baby taking a bath in a bucket right on the side of the road. Anyway, this article is great. It gives a really good picture of what is happening here on the ground. Take a few minutes and check it out.

In Haiti, the Displaced Are Left Clinging to the Edge

I get to get out of the house today! Yahoo! I am taking a package to the International Mission Board compound here in Port-au-Prince. I did not even know that such a thing existed. We'll see how it goes...

2 comments:

  1. Sar- I love hearing about this journey you are on... You keep posting, I'll keep praying for you and the babies and the families, and the people...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to that mission compound! How is everything? Your pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete