Wednesday, June 1, 2011

so here's the situation.

:: i have been praying about and working towards law school for the fall.
:: i was accepted into florida coastal, but it is SUPER EXPENSIVE.
:: my housing option that would make that somewhat affordable has fallen through.
:: i have been put on a wait list for fsu, and will find out if i am in anywhere from monday to august 24 (5 days before classes start!)
:: i have to put a nonrefundable $400 deposit for my spot at florida coastal down by june 15.

so there you go. i am trying not to freak out, but not doing a very good job at it. would you mind praying for me? i am feeling the need for clarity, wisdom, and peace, and finding those things very hard to find.

BLARG.

2 comments:

  1. Friend Sarah,
    We live in Jacksonville and I started at Florida Coastal last August (2010). I had a great (and thoroughly exhausting!) 1L year.
    What can I do to help you?? Give me a call or email...
    Amy Lane

    ReplyDelete